I went for a job interview today Friday for a Project Manager role. I think it went ok – first interview, so an experience if nothing else. Should have some feedback before the end of the year on that one. Guy and I have also been put forward (after 5 pages of writing and an hour interview by the agent) for a portfolio manager role. That one sounds like a nice challenging role – they are only interviewing for that one at the end of January. Government job selection is a very slow and arduous process – for comparison the other position went from application to interview in under 2 weeks.
Abi is growing by leaps and bounds – she is such a character. The other night, guy was braaiing some meat using a pair of tongs. Abi went to the kitchen drawer and got another pair and went outside to help Dad – she did an excellent job!

No comments:
Post a Comment