Guy started his new job on Monday! After 2 days he is already complaining that he has to go to work!!! We are so pleased to finally have our foot in the door here in Brisbane and make this our home. Guy is working at a company called CUA and his office is in the City. He has been taking the bus into work, which has also been cheering him up immensely.
Abi is so settled into the nursery - or Kindy as we need to call it from now on. I went to fetch her at 4:30 today (beacuse I thought maybe she would be missing me) - and she didn't want to come home. It is like she has been there all the time, she is so happy there, they are amazed that she has settled in so quickly and easily. She really is a friendly and happy little girl.
The job market is tough here at the moment. Lots of candidates looking for work (I was one of 52 applicants one agent told me last week). I am still persevering with my search.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations to Guy. I thought Tracey you were planning on being a lady of Leisure in Oz. Have you changed your mind?
Post a Comment