Monday, 29 December 2008

Puppy Is Gone


Sadly after a lifetime of comfort and love, we have lost Puppy. He is somewhere in Brisbane - even though we made every effort to find him, he is gone. Those of you who know the strong bond between Abi and Puppy will know that this is a devastating calamity for Abi - especially after her forehead ordeal yesterday. We have bought Abi a 'new' Puppy and they have already become good friends. I think that this has upset me more than Abi - although Abi did have 2 restless nights over this - I think she has come to terms with her loss. She still refers to new Puppy as 'new' Puppy or the second Puppy vs. the first Puppy. She is a clever lady.

Here is a rare picture of Abi with first Puppy - I will post a picture of new Puppy soon...

2 comments:

Zahra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zahra said...

Sorry to hear about Abi's great loss. Unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting Puppy number 1.